We are excited that you want to join us for our upcoming trip!  There is nothing that makes us more excited than to watch students grow in their faith!  We realize that some of these trips can be a little pricey, but don’t worry!  God always provides a way!  We have scholarships available to make sure all of our students are able to join us and 
grow in their faith!


We NEVER want finances to keep any student from experiencing an event that could grow their

 faith, impact their eternity, and draw them closer to God!

Please fill out the application as accurately as possible.  Scholarships will be granted

 according to need and participation

 

 In order to receive a scholarship we request the following:

· That your student participate in the Student Workdays as well as other fundraisers to help raise support (for themselves and others).
This is a great way to help others!!!  Not only could you help raise the support needed for other students to be given scholarships, but all of our Student Workdays are designed to help others in our community!  So, by volunteering your time during the Workdays, you are investing in yourself and others!

· Regular attendance in Youth Group activities is strongly encouraged and will help determine the amount of the scholarship.  
New students and guests are ALWAYS welcome to join us for our trips, and we will do everything we can to make sure they can make it!  If we are short on funds, scholarships will be granted to our regular students first.

· Most scholarships do not cover meals on the trip or any “extras” (CDs, T-Shirts, etc) that the student may wish to purchase.  Please plan accordingly.
We will let you know in advance how many meals you are responsible for for each trip.  Most meals are fast food type places.  

· Scholarships DO NOT cover late fees. If a student signs up late, they are responsible for those fees.
We want you to join us!  And we want you to let us know in time that you are able to.  Please do everything you can to let us know BEFORE the Deadline that you will be joining us and that you may need a scholarship. We can not offer scholarships for late fees.

· Scholarships will only be applied AFTER the student pays their portion.  
If we are helping you pay a portion of your trip with a scholarship, we ask that you pay the other portion first and then we will apply the scholarship. For example, if the scholarship is going to cover 80% of the cost, we ask that you pay the other 20% and then we will apply the scholarship.

*Every situation is unique, and all scholarship amounts will be
determined on a case-by-case basis.

Please return your completed Scholarship Application form to Billy Knieriem

We have TWO ways you can fill out a Scholarship Application for us.  You may either print off (or pick one up from the church) an application- fill it out and return it to Billy.  OR you can fill out the form below and it will email your Scholarship Application automatically to Billy.  

YOUR choice! 

Scholarship Application.pdf Scholarship Application.pdf
Size : 473.956 Kb
Type : pdf

2014-15 Scholarship Application

We are excited that you want to join us for our upcoming trip! There is nothing that makes us more excited than to watch students grow in their faith! We realize that some of these trips can be a little pricey, but don’t worry! God always provides a way! We have scholarships available to make sure all of our students are able to join us and grow in their faith! We never want finances to keep any student from experiencing an event that could grow their faith, impact their eternity, and draw them closer to God! Please fill out the following information as accurately as possible. Scholarships will be granted according to need and participation